Whatever your interest there is always a faculty member, student, or a student organization that together bring you the most in your education.
- Meet our faculty of professors that consists of programmers, system analysts, network engineers, and security experts. The professors of ISAT are very dedicated to education and always willing to help students pursue their goals. The Students in the ISAT program are friendly and diverse coming from many backgrounds with knowledge in many different aspects of Information Technology.
- Registered Student Organizations (or RSOs) are clubs that bring many people of the same interest together to learn, teach, and share new ideas. In an RSO you can start projects and get valuable team experience.
- Multidisciplinary courses introduce students to Information Assurance/Cyber Defense (IA/CD) education.
- Information Security is a team of staff and students in central Information Technology. Their student employees are generally from Computer Science (CS), Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), and Information Systems Technology (IST) and range from freshman to doctorate levels of education.
- Information Technology provides a wide range of technology services to SIU students, faculty and staff. They include campus telephone services; the network infrastructure; computer, telephone, e-mail and walk-in support; ethernet access in student residence halls; campus wireless access; e-mail services; site license software distribution and UNIX computational accounts.